DEAR MOM AND DAD

I want you to know this...

When I look at my 7 brothers and sisters I am VERY appreciative and VERY impressed. Not a LITTLE appreciative or a LITTLE impressed -- VERY MUCH SO!

Clear as a bell each one is quite different from the other. Line them up in a room and most folks wouldn't guess they are related. Nevertheless, each one -- EVERY ONE -- is a wonderful mixture with a heart and soul of GOLD. That gold isn't necessarily visible on the day-to-day surface, but it is definitely there and shines most brightly in time of need. Pretty neat!

I know the gold did not get there by accident. God put it there and you -- MOM AND DAD -- kept it there and polished it with YOUR NEVER-ENDING LOVE, WORK, DEDICATION, SACRIFICE, EXAMPLE AND PRAYERS -- LOTS OF PRAYERS!

Thank you, MOM AND DAD. Your lifetime of work does not go unnoticed. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

My love and prayers always,
Fred

November 1, 2012